Learn Move About Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC)
Students enroll in Miller-Motte Technical College’s programs in order to develop knowledge, skills and competencies that will prepare them for their careers of choice. As an institution of higher education, we have purposefully selected the markets in which we operate and the programs of study that we teach.
Our Programs and Your Future
At MMTC we offer a range of educational programs that can help you launch a new career. Whether you would like to work in the medical field to improve others’ well-being or you dream of entering the fast-paced business world, we have career training program options to match your interests, including:
- Beauty & Wellness
- Massage Therapy
- Esthetics Technology
- Nail Technology
- Business Administration
- Electronic Health Records
- ICD-10 Hospital
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting Certification Preparation
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Clinical Assistant
- Clinical Office Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam Prep
- Surgical Technology
- Dental Assisting
- Electronic Medical Records
- Medical Office Assistant
- Nursing Assistant
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Medical Clinical Assistant
- Healthcare Technology
- Nurse Aide
- Legal & Protective Services
- Criminal Justice
- Skilled Trades
- CDL Training: Class A Tractor Trailer
- IT Support Specialist
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- CompTIA A+ Cert Prep
- CompTIA Network+ Cert Prep
- Project Management Professional
- Project Management Professional Cert Prep
- Data Analysis
- Digital Marketing
- HTML, CSS & Web Design
- User Experience
Choosing a career path is no simple matter; it is an important decision. If you need assistance choosing a program, use the form above to contact an Admissions Representative today!
What Are The Benefits of Attending Miller-Motte Technical College?
At Miller-Motte, our programs and courses are designed to prepare you for the job market and give you the skills and knowledge you need to become a success.
- We Offer Flexible Programs: We offer evening classes and online programs because we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to get their education. Our programs are accessible to as many students as possible.
- We Hire Qualified Instructors: Our qualified instructors will teach you what you need to know and how to apply it in the workplace.
- We Help You with Financial Aid*: At Miller-Motte, we have a designated Financial Services team and a Student Loan Help Center to help you find ways to pay for your tuition.
- We Provide Lifetime Career Assistance: You will have the opportunity to work with our Career Services team and have access to a variety of workshops.
Quality Education in 17 Convenient Locations
At Miller-Motte Technical College, you have the choice between one of our 17 convenient campus locations or a chance to learn through our online program. Your time at Miller-Motte Technical College isn’t just about getting a vocational education – when you attend Miller-Motte Technical College you will gain the skills needed to start a new career and plan for your future. Explore our campus locations using the links below:
- Columbus, GA
- Roanoke, VA
- Conway, SC
- Lynchburg, VA
- Charleston, SC
- Augusta, GA
- Chattanooga, TN
- Clarksville, TN
- Macon, GA
- Gulfport, MS
- Miller-Motte Technical College Online Programs
Get started on the path to a new career today – use the form above to schedule a campus tour with one of our friendly Admissions Representatives!
Your Future is Waiting
REQUESTING INFORMATION REQUIRES NO LONG TERM COMMITMENTS.
Put yourself on the career path toward success by joining a community of remarkable students and educators. At Miller-Motte Technical College, you’ll never be just another face in the crowd. Miller-Motte Technical College provides an environment with hands-on learning. Request information today to discover your place in the Miller-Motte family.
Do you have questions about Miller-Motte Technical College? Simply use the form above and a representative will respond to you shortly. Remember, requesting information is free and requires no obligation.
Thank you for your interest in Miller-Motte Technical College and we look forward to speaking with you to discuss any questions you may have.